Relief Plant Supervisor
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently recruiting for a Relief Plant Supervisor to join our Euromix team based in Silvertown, London and the surrounding areas.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the Relief Plant Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of running our Euromix Concrete Plant, servicing the local market, daily you will:
- Drive a strong culture of Health and Safety at the site and in everything that you do
- Manufacture a high-quality product for our customers
- Operate a concrete batching plant and associated equipment
- Work Collaboratively with a ‘One Team’ mindset to deliver exceptional value to our customers
- Continually look for ways to develop the site and drive performance
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to evidence previous Relief Plant Supervisor experience or similar gained within a cement or similar environment and be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- SHE Level 2
- mobile plant licences
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support part-time and flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.
Tarmac Trading Limited