At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a SSC Administrator to join our team based at Portland House, Solihull. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds. Flexible working.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager Automation you will have a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- SSC communications - SSC email group, produce monthly newsletter, update Your SSC, Guide to Shared Services, assist with arranging SSC Town Halls and Strategy events
- Customer satisfaction surveys and feedback
- Administer SSC purchase orders from requisition to goods receipt, and approvals. Liaise with vendors to ensure correct procedure to ensure high first-time match rate
- Administering and updating Leave and Absence systems reporting
- Maintain SSC org charts
- Administer SSC recognition scheme
- Supervise document storage and retrieval for SSC including ordering boxes and keeping a library of stored documents
- Providing general administrative support to the Shared Service Centre
- CATs administration for SSC
- Health and Safety rep and office based DSE assessments for SSC
- Office for National Statistics surveys
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Encourages others to express their views and ideas
- Listens and encourages 2-way discussion in all appropriate communication, enhances engagement
- Plans and prioritises own workload effectively
- Develops Capability
- Supports new starters, proactive with own development
- Approaches challenges with energy and enthusiasm
- Seeks feedback from customers to understand their expectations and perspective
- Makes suggestions for improving the way things get done. Changes way or working to remove waste
- Seeks assistance from the right people to solve problems and generate new ideas
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support part-time and flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.
Tarmac Trading Limited