At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our team based at Tunstead House, Buxton. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Sales Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- The Sales Coordinator is responsible for the raising and pricing of quotes for their given area, job chasing to order conversion and query/complaint resolution.
- Management of pipeline through pro-active chasing of work bank by outbound calling and lead generation.
- They will work towards agreed SLA ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, working closely with orders and distribution functions.
- Additionally, they will utilise skills and tools cascaded from the Commercial Excellence initiatives delivered from the National team or identified from within the BU.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience within a similar role. You will also:
- Be able to create rapport through considered questioning and accurate active listening, to ensure that the customer demands are met and exceeded.
- Be able to build relationships and trust through providing solutions to a customer’s challenges derived from explorative interaction.
- Be able to handle situations in a positive manner where conflict exists without giving away company liability.
- Be proficient in using the phone system and be able to demonstrate a consistent professional style and approach.
- Be capable to effectively operate relevant IT systems and have a good degree of understanding
- Be able to learn and adapt to new situations and challenges
Tarmac Trading Limited