Sales & Distribution Coordinator
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales & Distribution Coordinator to join our fantastic team based in Norwich.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Assist with the delivery of sales volumes, and prices across all products in the area through the supporting of telephone sales.
- Assist in chasing quotations and maintaining order Bank.
- Achieving agreed targets relating to volume, margin & profit.
- Understanding the market including competitors' activity.
- Maintaining regular customer contact.
- Building developing new business.
- Producing analyses/reports of performing targets.
- Attend to customer enquiries promptly & efficiently.
- Responsible for the receipt of customer orders, accurate input of orders into the computer system and monitoring the progress of orders, keeping customers informed.
- Ensuring adequate transport to complete customer orders.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- Working in a Sales environment
- Telephone Sales
- Working to Targets
- Customer Service
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested in the role? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited