Sales & Logistics Coordinator
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Sales & Logistics Coordinator to join our friendly team based in Buxton.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Sales & Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Reporting within the Topsport internal team, required to offer a supportive administration & logistics role to the Industrial Sands and Topsport businesses.
- Required to deliver sales order processing and haulage scheduling for Industrial Sands business.
- Assist in sales call off and associated sales processes to support to the internal Topsport team and external technical sales managers.
- Assist in all administration tasks including goods receipting, purchase order creation, invoice queries.
- Monitor and liaise with hauliers and customers in delivery processes. Processes will include but are not limited to raising sales quotations, sales order call off and delivery schedule monitoring.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Sales & Logistics Coordinator will have experience within a similar role as well as experience of:
- Administration skills
- Excellent customer service
- Requires comprehensive background knowledge of business processes and their AX transactions
- Requires understanding of logistics demands of a customer-facing business
As well as the role of Sales & Logistics Coordinator we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities ( employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+ , Parents & carers, Ability , Wellbeing, Female voice and menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited