At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Boiler Technician to join our friendly team at Linford Building Product Plant, in Stanford-le-Hope, Essex. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for providing mechanical planned and preventive maintenance, as well as reactive maintenance on all plant, systems and services, as well as the monitoring and fault diagnostics of computer-controlled building management systems.
- Repairing and installing Boilers and Pressurised Vessels systems.
- Attending emergencies e.g. leaks (only within working hours).
- Working as a team with other engineers.
- Maintaining a tidy working environment,
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience working as a Senior Boiler Technician or similar ideally gained within a Manufacturing or Heavy Industry environment. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing engineering and operational skills.
- Time served in a recognised apprenticeship.
- ONC or above with relevant experience.
- Boiler, Pressurised Vessels and Facilities Experience.
- BOAS trained.
- Experience in creating, planning and undertaking PPM activities.
- Understanding of compliance with regards to Boilers and Pressurised Vessels.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited