Senior Commercial Manager
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to join the friendly team based in Solihull, Birmingham.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Senior Commercial Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Product Line Director to develop and implement a sales strategy recommending and delivering against agreed sales targets to achieve revenue and contribution margin growth for new and existing customers •
- Develop and drive sales growth ideas, based on fact based market analysis to meet and exceed the annual sales forecast
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events and ensure good relationships are maintained and enhanced as an aid to achieving sales targets
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to the Blocks Commercial team to ensure all stated objectives, aims and targets are achieved and develop a high-performing team with a culture of delivery and continuous improvement
- Continuous review through monthly 1-2-1’s and performance management reviews
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Commercial Manager will have experience within a similar role as well as experience of:
- Building a positive team culture and building relationships with various stakeholders and business units
- Good communication and the ability to sell/present own ideas
- Management experience – previously performed 1-2-1’s, reviewed teams effectiveness and performance
- Continuous improvement
- Customer focused
- Experience within a sales management team and engagement with senior stakeholders
As well as the role of Senior Commercial Manager, we additionally offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited