Are you a Site Agent with experience of Civils projects?
Founded in 1968 Griffiths are a sustainable Construction Contractor that helps connect communities through delivering Road, Rail, Water, and Utilities projects. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality projects in a healthy, safe, and sustainable manner to improve people’s everyday lives.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Agent to join the team working on the Bristol Airport Framework.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As Site Agent you will have worked in a similar industry and will have experience of working on civil engineering projects. Specific responsibilities for this role will include:
- Complying with all HSQE systems and implementing on site.
- Managing and measuring on site productivity and performance.
- Ensuring that works activities are carried out efficiently to specification and agreed programme.
- Managing procurement and performance of sub-contractors.
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships and delivering and measuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage and develop team members individual performance, identify strengths and weaknesses in order to contribute to the succession planning of the business.
- Promote and lead the site safety culture, ensuring that all works are carried out in a planned, controlled and safe manner, in accordance with statutory regulations, current standards, and the Company SHEQ standards
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have previous Site Agent experience or an extensive Civil Engineering background with experience of Highways/Road Construction projects. Also exposure to Drainage and Earthworks within their previous roles.
- High level Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and be able to prioritise and manage workload
- Responsive to the needs of internal and external customers and colleagues
- Can solve problems calmly, safely and effectively
- To be self-motivated and be able to prioritise and manage workload
- To be responsive to the needs of internal and external customers and colleagues
- Understand change and know how to control it
- Preferably a further education qualification e.g. Degree or HND/HNC (ideally relatable to Civil Engineering)
- CSCS qualification
- First Aid at work (desirable)
As well as becoming a Site Agent at Wales leading Construction Contractor, we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Company Car/Allowance
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities (employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+, Parents & Carers, Ability, Wellbeing, Female voice and Menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Griffiths is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
#griffiths #tarmac #siteagent
Tarmac Trading Limited