At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Skilled Operative to join our Rutland Term Maintenance Contract. This role will specifically focus on all aspects of Highway works including patching, minor bridge repairs, sign post erection, block paving and drainage works. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As Skilled Operative you will have worked in a similar industry and will have experience of working on Highways Maintenance projects. Other responsibilities for this role will include:
- Highway works including patching, minor bridge repairs, sign post erection, block paving, drainage works etc.
- Being on the Emergency call out and Winter Maintenance Rota which, would be essential
- Adhering to and encouraging others to company Health and Safety policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate in this role will be experienced in most aspects of Highways works. They will also:
- Hold a UK driving license
- Be a team player
- Be H&S compliant
- Hold a HGV license (desirable but not essential)
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited