Streetworks Noticing Administrator
Founded in 1968 Griffiths are one of the leading civil engineering and construction organisations working in Wales, the English border counties, and the West of England.
We pride ourselves in providing the “personal touch” establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships at all levels within client organisations, throughout the supply chain and with stakeholders.
We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry we offer a range of career development opportunities as a Business Unit of Tarmac PLC. We are looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm, and collaborative approach to join our team. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Streetworks Noticing Administrator to be based at our site in Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire.
Working a 40-hour week, you will be office based but there will be some hybrid working considered if appropriate.
On a day to day basis, the successful Streetworks Noticing Administrator's duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Support and advise on business improvement plans and innovative working proposals
- Assisting commercial team to confirm accuracy of supplier invoices for services provided
- Liaison with local authorities, traffic management provider and delivery teams
- Where appropriate, interrogate Streetworks compliance reports and feedback and/or challenge
- Support and advise on business improvement plans and innovative working proposals.
It is essential that any prospective applicants can demonstrate a basic knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook. You must also have knowledge of Street Works noticing using the ETON system.
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally, we would like any applicants to have prior experience of working in a reactive environment to deadlines and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills to advise other admin team members and operational crews.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited