Tarmac Graduate Programme 2024
Are you a Graduate looking for the first step of your career? Then please read on as we may just have the role for you…
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
These are amazing Graduate opportunities to work with us! You will play an important role in keeping UK infrastructure moving. An exciting role where you can see the output of your hard work all around you (quite literally!)
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
To apply for any of the below please visit our website where the role description will be there for you to review!
The Graduate roles we are currently recruiting for are:
- Finance Graduate – Solihull, Birmingham - West Midlands
- General Management Graduate - Solihull, Birmingham - West Midlands
- Operations Graduate – Snodland, Maidstone – Kent
- Environmental Graduate - Tunstead, Buxton – Derbyshire
- Graduate Process Engineer – Tunstead, Buxton – Derbyshire
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer - Tunstead, Buxton – Derbyshire
- Graduate Electrical Engineer - Tunstead, Buxton – Derbyshire
- Graduate Process Engineer – Dunbar, East Lothian - Scotland
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer - Dunbar, East Lothian – Scotland
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer – Aberthaw, Barry – South Wales
- Graduate Electrical Engineer - Aberthaw, Barry – South Wales
Ideally for a majority of our Graduate roles you will hold a full UK manual car driving licence with no more than 6 points as you will have the opportunity of visiting other sites across the business
The Ideal Candidate
- A Degree that you followed your passion in – Engineering and Process roles will require role specific degrees
- Willing to visit / work in different locations across UK and Ireland (and international assignments in the future)
- Ideally for a majority of our roles you will hold a full UK manual car driving licence with no more than 6 points as you will have the opportunity of visiting other sites
In addition to the role of Graduate we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives, and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities (employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc. (REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+, Parents & Carers, Ability, Wellbeing, Female Voice, and Menopause
- Training and development opportunities - Our Graduate population are placed on our prestigious Core Skills Programme, providing you with the opportunity to develop your network, self-awareness, team building, focus on sustainability and managing projects
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when this happens we sometimes bring the published closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
@Tarmac #Tarmac #TarmacCareers #TarmacEarlyCareers #EarlyCareers #Graduate #Graduates #GraduateProgramme2024
Tarmac Trading Limited