At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Operative to join our friendly team. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Working within a high production warehouse, the primary function of the role is to operate and assist on the pre-pack and bulk production lines to meet customer service targets of volume and quality.
The role will include carrying out of daily production, reporting of results and working to quality procedures whilst maintaining high standards of health and safety at all times.
A counterbalance FLT licence to 2.5t would be an advantage.
The Ideal Candidate
- A counterbalance FLT licence to 2.5t would be an advantage.
- Operate with a safety first mindset, and be able to do this whilst not remaining under constant supervision
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good basic level of numeracy
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited