Traffic Management Manager
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Traffic Management Manager to join our friendly team based at the Agecroft office in Salford, Manchester Area.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of traffic management schemes by CRH companies and or their sub-contractors. As well as you will provide guidance on all traffic management matters to the CRH company on whose contract/contracts upon which they are operating to ensure their objectives and targets are achieved leading to the successful overall delivery of the project.
You will also manage the traffic management providers on site (either internal or external providers) to obtain the best possible commercial result for the project and successfully manage any challenge process/processes which CRH’s client/s may possess.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate strong operational experience within Temporary Traffic Management on both High-Speed dual carriageways and urban and rural operations.
- NHSS 12AB Traffic Safety and Control officer
- NHSS 12D Client officer (M7)
- Good understanding of Temporary Traffic Management legislation
- Good understanding of Ch.8 and the Red Book.
- Familiarity with the requirements of “The New Roads and Street works Act
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited