At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Weighbridge Administrator to join our friendly team based at Barnstone in Nottingham on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As a Weighbridge Administrator you will be responsible for:
- A strong understanding of Health and Safety & Environmental expectations
- Ensure service levels for ‘Ex Works’ & ‘Delivered’ customer sales.
- Regularly review all systems and processes associated with weighbridge duties and to implement best practice in line with the business needs.
- Provide support to site operational team to complete Vehicle Checks on Intelex
- Management and accurate processing of all delivery documentation
- Assist and support the haulier help team in the investigation and resolution of haulier queries and issues
- To utilise SAP and any telematics software for inbound queries, ensuring clear and precise updates and resolutions are provided to relevant stakeholders
- To escalate issues and communicate outcomes where appropriate, implementing recommendations to avoid recurrence.
- To handle all bookings, cancellations & waiting time notifications, ensuring customers and appropriate stakeholders receive communications of delivery changes.
- To work collaboratively with the Operational, Commercial and Planning Teams to ensure a One Team culture is adopted.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Weighbridge Administrator will have experience of:
- Planning and organising
- Verbal reasoning
- Communication skills at differing levels (Senior managers to Hauliers & Drivers)
- Computer literacy skills
- Organisational skills
- Influencing and persuading
- IT and communication systems (Intermediate and above - Excel, Fortek, SAP, Email)
- Planning and organising
- Quality Systems
As well as the role of Weighbridge Administrator we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities (employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+, Parents & Carers, Ability, Wellbeing, Female voice and Menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited